Privacy & Notice
Inventive Studio understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law. This Policy applies to Our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of Our Site.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site, such as the DSProjects online project management system;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
- “Our Site”
means this website, https://www.inventivestudio.co.uk/
- “UK and EU Cookie Law”
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
means Inventive Studio Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dotsquares Ltd, a limited company registered in England under4381390, whose registered address isUnit 2, Albourne Court, Henfield Road, Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9FF, UK. Additional European locations also include 506 Chemin des Nugues, 38430 St Jean de Moirans, France.
2. Information About Us 2.1 Our Site, www.inventivestudio.co.uk, is owned by Dotsquares Ltd , a limited company registered in England under 4381390, whose registered address is Unit 2, Albourne Court, Henfield Road, Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9FF, UK.
- Email Address.
- Business/company name.
- Contact phone number.
- Project details.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016 and enforced from 25 May 2018. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- We use your data to provide the best possible service to you. This includes:
- Keeping you up to date on the progress of the enquiry you made to us;
- Keeping you up to date on services relating to this enquiry (such as Security Patches, core technology (eg PHP version) updates, newer plugins etc.;
- Marketing that we feel is relevant to both your known technologies (that we may have worked on) and industry;
Supplying Our services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Supplying news on offers and discounts that may be available from time to time;
- Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. You can request to review, edit or delete your data at any time
- Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- We value data security very seriously and to protect your data we have put in place several physical and electronic measures to safeguard data collected by the site whilst you are visiting.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with members of Dotsquares Group. This includes Dotsquares ltd., Inventive Studio, 9perhour, Smartmobiapps, Appsquares & Wetalkit, who are all members of the Dotsquares Group.
- We take your security seriously so will be making every reasonable effort to ensure that if data needs to be shared with any third party, that the data will be handled safely, securely and in accordance with your rights.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further approval from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
9. How Can You Control Your Data?
- When your information is submitted through the site you may be given options on how to control or restrict your data. Our stated aim is to give you control over how we can use your data for direct marketing purposes (this includes the ability to opt out of receiving emails by the links provided).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have approved to receiving.
10. Your Right to Withhold Information
- Most areas of the site are accessible without the need to submit any information at all. However some areas of the site will be username and password protected and will require you to submit data.
11. How Can You Access Your Data? You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. To access, edit or delete your data please contact the links provided or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.